Against the 2019 General Elections in Nigerian, INEC Has Begun Recruitment Of ADHOC Staffs Via Online Portal
Take few minutes to read this guide. I will show you everything you need to know in a step-by-step guide about 2019 INEC recruitment for ADHOC staff.
Thought the recruitment is done online via INEC portal, but you need to be guided on what to do, that is why I write the guide.
About a month or less on the countdown to the commencement of the 2019 general elections in Nigeria. The electoral body, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has opened its portal for interested persons who meet their requirement to register.
What are the available positions for the INEC ADHOC staff Job?
1. Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
2. Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
3. Presiding Officer (PO)
4. Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
5. Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Interested applicants are expected to pass certain eligibility criteria as listed on the INEC recruitment portal after which they can register and proceed to apply for the interested position.
What are the documents required for registration?
Hey friends, hold on here for a moment. You must have the following documents before heading to INEC online portal for your registration.
- An email address (You can create a new email from the following websites Gmail, Yahoomail, Hotmail, etc.)
- A mobile phone number
- A personal account number with a BNV
- A passport photograph (passport must be recent, clear, on a plain background and not larger than 50KB in size)
- Referee (you also need to have their contact details such as email address and phone number)
- A valid ID card (any means of identification is fine Staff ID No./ Student ID No)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
How to Apply INEC Recruitment For ADHOC Staff Online
This is a simple step-by-step guide to a successful INEC online registration without stress. You can do the registration at home, via your computer or mobile phone.
I will prefer you can also visit a cyber cafe for if you don’t have internet facility, scanner and a printer.
Before you hit, take a moment to review the requirements for the available positions, so can know which position you are qualified to apply.
- Click on Register and fill in you details (email address and phone no.)
- Open your email to activate your account by clicking on the activation link. Take note of your password. The email will sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, if not found on your inbox just check on your span folder.
- Change your Password. After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and application form will open for you to fill.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
After everything, take a second look at the information to be sure there is no error.
Submit the application form and print your acknowledgement slip in colored. Also, print your acknowledgement slip because you will need this during the final verification.
Deadline for registration
The portal will close on: Here is the closing date.
We will update you on when the INEC Recruitment For ADHOC Staff will end HERE.